Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Reboot Days 8-10 - Feeling Awesome!

*My co-worker being a great sport for my daily post, she's actually a very healthy & active person! =)

Days 8-10 was a whole lot easier! I was feeling much better, since I was finally well rested. My skin was feeling super smooth and soft, and people were telling me I was glowing. The pounds were definitely still dropping, and I was feeling healthier than I have ever felt! My energy level was high. and I found myself more focused, even with all the things I have going on right now. It felt really good to finally see some of the hard work and dedication, starting to pay off! It was a very rewarding feeling, and it gave me extra motivation!

I have also started to experiment more with my own recipes.


A small twist to our normal breakfast juice.

Strawberry, Kiwi Delight
- 8 kiwis
- small basket of strawberries
- 6-8 carrots
- 4-5 leafs of romaine lettuce
Makes about 30 ounces of juice depending on the size of produce.
You can change the amount of fruits or veggies to your liking.


*This recipe is so delicious!! Makes for a perfect snack!

Pineapple & Orange Twist
- 8-10 carrots
- 2 oranges
- 5-6 slices of pineapple
Makes about 20-30 ounces of juice depending on the size of produce.
You can change the amount of fruits or veggies to your liking.

* This recipe can be a little on the sweet side, be careful how much pineapple you use. You can always add something else to it, and it will taste just as good!





0 comments :

Post a Comment